Pink Heart Blossom Cherry Flower Bracelet (Genuine 925 Sterling Silver)
In Japanese culture, cherry blossom represents the fragility and the beauty of life. It's a reminder that life is almost overwhelmingly beautiful but that it is also tragically short. With this meaningful bracelets, it will reflect your beauty! Add this beautiful piece to your jewelry box
Psst... it's really perfect for your loved ones! She will love it so much!
You need to get this amazing meaningful bracelet made with real 925 sterling silver and crafted to last long!
CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON ABOVE TO ORDER YOURS NOW WHILE STOCK LASTS. IT WILL GO AWAY SOON!
- MATERIALS: Made of high polish 925 sterling silver & Cubic Zirconia
- FINISH: At least with high polish finish 92.5% sterling silver
- SPARKLE: Clear Cubic Zirconia gemstones makes you attractive
- BRACELET LENGTH: 22cm
- PERFECT GIFT: To female as a birthday, anniversary, wedding, engagement, party an so on. Fashion design easy to match suitable costume, suit for any occasions
- Lovely decoration makes this bracelet idea gift for girls and also a good companion for fashionable students
For Every Purchase Sold We Plant a Tree! 🌴
Buy 1 Plant 1 ~ Feel good knowing you're saving the environment
with every purchase.
What is 925 Sterling silver?
This piece of jewelry with 925 sterling silver consists of 92.5% genuine silver. The other 7.5% will be alloyed to help prevent tarnishing. Typically copper is used, although zinc, platinum or geranium are also common.
Why is it mixed with other materials?
Fine silver (99.9% pure) is too soft and malleable for producing functional objects and suffers too much damage. It quickly tarnishes when exposed to hydrogen sulphide in the air. The alloy gives it strength and makes it more resistant to scratching and damage.
Delivery Note :
Please allow 2 - 4 WEEKS for the package to reach your doorstep.
We Also Recommend
Cute Wheel Blue Crystals Bracelet Charm (Genuine 925 Sterling Silver)
Pink Heart Blossom Cherry Flower Pendant Necklace (Genuine 925 Sterling Silver)