Orchid Snow Flake Pendant Charm (Genuine 925 Sterling Silver)
Are you looking for some charms to add to your bracelet or a pendant that can match to any necklace? You are at the right place. You have more choices here to add to your collection! Make your friends jealous!
Bought a charm bracelet for your loved one before? Perhaps it's time to add some charms for her as a gift!
CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON ABOVE TO ORDER YOURS NOW WHILE STOCK LASTS. IT WILL GO AWAY SOON!
- MATERIALS: 925 Sterling Silver & Crystal
- FINISH: At least 92.5% sterling silver
- SPARKLE: Clear Crystal gemstones makes you attractive
- PERFECT GIFT FOR: Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding, Engagement, Party an so on. Fashion design easy to match suitable costume, suit for any occasions
What is 925 Sterling silver?
This piece of jewelry with 925 sterling silver consists of 92.5% genuine silver. The other 7.5% will be alloy to help prevent tarnishing. Typically copper is used, although zinc, platinum or geranium are also common.
Why is it mixed with other materials?
Fine silver (99.9% pure) is too soft and malleable for producing functional objects and suffers too much damage. It quickly tarnishes when exposed to hydrogen sulphide in the air. The alloy gives it strength and makes it more resistant to scratching and damage.
Delivery Note :
Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for the package to reach your doorstep.