Infinite Knot Heart Pendant Necklace (Genuine 925 Sterling Silver)
You have to get this infinite knot heart pendant necklace for your loved ones. The meaning of this is so great that she will surely love you more. This genuine silver infinite knot heart pendant necklace will only show her that your love for her has no limits.
There's a choice of gift for your significant other and also your mom. Get them both at the same time and 2 women in your life will be so delighted.
CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON ABOVE TO ORDER YOURS NOW WHILE STOCK LASTS. IT WILL GO AWAY SOON!
- MATERIAL: 925 Sterling Silver & Cubic Zirconia
- SILVER CONTENT: At least 92.5%
- PENDANT SIZE: 22.1mm x 25.3mm x 4.3mm
- LENGTH: 41cm+5cm (Extended Chain) Link Chain
- PERFECT FOR: Mother’s Day, Anniversary, Wedding, Birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Graduation, Mother, Grandmother, Daughter, Wife, Girlfriend, Aunt, Female Friend or Treat Yourself
For Every Purchase Sold We Plant a Tree! 🌴
Buy 1 Plant 1 ~ Feel good knowing you're saving the environment
with every purchase.
What is 925 Sterling silver?
This piece of jewelry with 925 sterling silver consists of 92.5% genuine silver. The other 7.5% will be alloyed to help prevent tarnishing. Typically copper is used, although zinc, platinum or geranium are also common.
Why is it mixed with other materials?
Fine silver (99.9% pure) is too soft and malleable for producing functional objects and suffers too much damage. It quickly tarnishes when exposed to hydrogen sulphide in the air. The alloy gives it strength and makes it more resistant to scratching and damage.
Delivery Note :
Please allow 2 - 4 WEEKS for the package to reach your doorstep.
We Also Recommend
Angel Wings Heart Crystal Pendant Necklace
Celtic Heart Horse Pendant Necklace
CRYSTAL BRACELET PROJECTION OF 100 LANGUAGES I LOVE YOU